Hope you enjoy the pictures of the room as much as I enjoyed helping my little darling make her little peanuts room so welcoming!! Click on any image for a bigger picture. And remember that this is a very small room and I think that she did a wonderful job of making the room really work for them. It looks so cute and is so functional!!! That armoire is really big and holds lots of stuff and since the room doesn't have a closet it was an essential!
Isn't this a beautiful blessing poem? Michelle found it and thought that it would be perfect! I love it - how she designed it to look on the wall. I guess it really helps that she's an artist!!






3 comments:
What a most awesome nursery. I love the saying on the wall. This nursery is very serene when being viewed. It is going to be so peaceful with the new baby.
The saying is so cute and the colors look great together. You will have so much fun with baby Rain. And Michelle you will be an amazing mom!
Love ya
Somehow, this room looks SO much better than before...
Maybe it's all of the pink, but I bet it's the new baby!
Jess
Post a Comment